Truth Assessment Services - Decoding linguistics to get to the truth.
RSS

Recent Posts

Can you find the evidence of deceit in Lochte's statement?
Tom Brady Press Conference, Jan. 22, 2015
"Do I seem like the kind of person who would do something like that?"
True or False? People want to tell the truth most of the time.

Categories

Detecting lies in Ryan Lochte's story
lie detection, interviewing, truth
Tom Brady Press Conference, Jan. 22, 2015
powered by

My Blog

True or False? People want to tell the truth most of the time.

Psychologists, researchers, and experts in the field of investigation agree that a vast majority of the time people feel discomfort when telling a lie about a significant subject. The easiest approach to not telling an outright lie is to leave out a detail or specific action connected with the truth.

Often when you question someone to understand what happened, you will hear, "and that's about all." This phrase is a clear indicator that more happened that the person, for whatever reason, does not want to share with you. Focus your questions around what preceded that phrase, and you are likely to uncover more important parts of the story.

If you have specific questions about detecting deception and finding the truth, please post them here. Or, for a confidential assessment, contact Julia Bate at truthassessment@gmail.com.

10 Comments to True or False? People want to tell the truth most of the time. :

Comments RSS
rfyrr on Saturday, February 10, 2018 3:34 AM
ertret64
Reply to comment

uk assignment writers on Saturday, February 10, 2018 3:36 AM
The people wants to hear truth basically all are getting the wonderful tips as well with this truthassessment blog. Thanks for sharing the investigation the significant the more information as well,thanks.
Reply to comment

paper writing pro on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 4:59 AM
Capable two employs Barbara Bower and Jason Hodges were enrolled for cutting edge preparing. they finished their 4 months course in two months.both began the online course through flexographic system. i really acknowledge such posts of multi skilled individuals. continue sharing such presents on inspire others.
Reply to comment

aa on Monday, August 13, 2018 9:46 PM
test
Reply to comment

superior essay writing on Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:05 AM
Now I know about these benefits. It was cool and informative. I appreciate that.
Reply to comment

https://top5writingservicesreviews.com/essay-time-review/ on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:52 AM
In order to avoid committing lies, I usually finish the conversation "That's all." Because that way, I no longer need to elicit more details that later may lead to intensifying the lie. And also, body language never lies! They tend to become squirmy and you might also notice shoulders shrugging. But concealing a lie is really hard especially if you are not used to it. There is a tendency that you might get caught based on your facial expressions, uneasiness and all that jazz.
Reply to comment

Harrison Hall on Friday, September 07, 2018 5:03 AM
I am happy to be on this website, you have posted valuable content which i like reading. Keep up your good work. Rubber matting
Reply to comment

Jaime on Friday, September 07, 2018 5:36 AM
Interesting and informative blog for the everyone visitor. I am reading the whole content is very helpful for me. I really like to it for here. Supplier of heavy duty tarps in UK
Reply to comment

Henry Quinn on Friday, September 07, 2018 6:02 AM
You have posted valuable content which i like reading.I am impressed to read the content which you have posted. Industrial Mats
Reply to comment

johnsmith on Saturday, September 08, 2018 12:42 AM
Very interesting blog you share. I am very impress by the information you share in these blogs. I like the topic which you share about the true and false it is very informative. Thanks for sharing this all Keep sharing. to buy scrimmage vests soccer visit https://www.bulksoccer.com/scrimmage-vests
Reply to comment