Truth Assessment Services - Decoding linguistics to get to the truth.
RSS

Recent Posts

Can you find the evidence of deceit in Lochte's statement?
Tom Brady Press Conference, Jan. 22, 2015
"Do I seem like the kind of person who would do something like that?"
True or False? People want to tell the truth most of the time.

Categories

Detecting lies in Ryan Lochte's story
lie detection, interviewing, truth
Tom Brady Press Conference, Jan. 22, 2015
powered by

My Blog

"Do I seem like the kind of person who would do something like that?"

When you are looking for the truth and questioning someone about what happened, listen for a commom avoidance tactic. Answering a question with a question is used to deflect the conversation from the original question to a direct personal challenge.

"Why would I kill my wife?"
"Don't you think someone would have to be really stupid to steal money
from his own register?"
"Do you really think I would cheat you?"

Skilled interviewers and investigators respond to these questions very carefully, as they are a sign of deception. The next time someone answers your question with a question, take time to think about why that person doesn't directly answer your question. If it's not deception, it's a sensitive subject. Open your ears and eyes and observe.

7 Comments to "Do I seem like the kind of person who would do something like that?":

Comments RSS
uk assignment writers on Friday, February 16, 2018 9:40 AM
The great and impressive conversation and answering the questions as well for the more common avoidance the great money challenge. Keep visiting this truthassessment site for the improving answers and questions sensitively observe.
Reply to comment

Assignment Writers on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 12:15 AM
Ground truth is a term utilized as a part of different fields to allude to data gave by coordinate perception instead of data gave by surmising.
Reply to comment

Jason D. Randall on Thursday, September 06, 2018 12:09 AM
I am glad to read the post, you have written about skilled interviewers and investigators. I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future. Garage Shelving suppliers
Reply to comment

Tim M. Constantine on Thursday, September 06, 2018 1:05 AM
Great to read about interviewers and investigators. You have done an excellent job which i like reading.Keep up your good job. heavy duty casters at low price
Reply to comment

Audit Homework Help on Monday, September 10, 2018 1:18 AM
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.
Reply to comment

Buy Harvard Case Study Solutions on Monday, September 10, 2018 5:11 AM
Amazing Article Thanks Or Sharing..
Reply to comment

Jaime on Monday, September 10, 2018 10:58 PM
I am very impress to reading the whole content of in the blog. I am very impress to watching the truth assessment services provided here. online playground tiles available here
Reply to comment